On this page, find quizzes, promo images, reviews, interviews, fun facts and more . . .
The Vintage Jane Austen Blog Event
Follow the blog tour here!
. . .
Quiz: Which Austen Character Are You?
Which Austen heroine are you? Find out by taking the Jane Austen character quiz over on Emma Adaptations!
Stage and Screen: 1935 (a post by Kelsey Bryant)
Canton, Ohio, 1935 (about the town in Kelsey Bryant’s Suit and Suitability during the 30s, and the author’s visit there in modern times, complete with photos)
- Interview with Sarah Holman, Author of Emmeline
- Interview with Kelsey Bryant, Author of Suit and Suitability
- Interview with Sarah Scheele, Author of Bellevere House
- Interview with Emily Ann Benedict, Author of Perception
- Interview with Rebekah Jones, Author of Presumption and Partiality
- Interview with Hannah Scheele, Cover Designer of the Vintage Jane Austen, and Editor of Second Impressions
- Interview with Deborah O’Carroll, Web Designer for the Vintage Jane Austen
- Meet the Authors of Second Impressions
Reviews of Emmeline on…
- In the Bookcase
- Once Upon an Ordinary
- Learning Resource Directory
- Kelsey’s Notebook
- God’s Peculiar Treasure Rae
- The Road of a Writer
Reviews of Suit and Suitability on…
Reviews of Bellevere House on…
Reviews of Perception on…
Reviews of Second Impressions
- Coming soon…
Vintage Jane Austen Promo Images