Many of the Vintage Jane Austen ebooks are on sale for 99 cents today only (February 14, 2020) for Valentine’s Day — so now is your chance to grab some great Jane-Austen-inspired novels set in the 1930s. The perfect read for Valentine’s Day! Find the full series here on Amazon today!
Author: Deborah O'Carroll
The Vintage Jane Austen books are on sale!
Fall is in the air and it’s just the right time to pick up a cozy new read . . .
What better than retellings of Jane Austen’s classic works, set in the 1930s? Or a collection of short stories which take Jane’s tales through a number of genres without losing the spark of the originals?
Be sure to check out the $0.99 sale the authors of the VJA are running!
You can find the novels on Amazon HERE and the short story collection HERE!
Jane Austen Inspired Valentine Sale + Giveaway!Announcements, Blog Tour, Sales
Jane Austen. There’s nothing quite like her. She continues to inspire us all these years later. This Valentine’s Day, the authors of the Vintage Jane Austen and a few other authors come together to bring you a special sale and giveaway!
- Bellevere House
- Emma’s Match
- Engaging Mr. Darcy
- None But You
- Presumption and Partiality
- Pride and Butterflies
- Second Impressions
- Suit and Suitability
- Tracking Ruby
- Water Princess, Fire Prince
Perception (Persuasion Retelling): Christmas in July Sale!Announcements, Perception, Sales
Perception by Emily Ann Benedict (a retelling of Jane Austen’s Persuasion) is currently discounted — grab your $0.99 Kindle copy today!
Christmas in July Sale: Second Impressions (Short Stories Inspired By Jane Austen)Announcements, Sales, Second Impressions
Want some mini tastes of Jane Austen?
Second Impressions: A Collection of Fiction Inspired By Jane Austen, edited by Hannah Scheele and with stories by E. Kaiser Writes, Mikayla Holman, Gail Bryant, and others, is discounted today!
Perfect for some quick, sweet reads this summer. 🙂
Christmas in July Sale: Suit and Suitability by Kelsey BryantAnnouncements, Sales, Suit and Suitability
Suit and Suitability by Kelsey Bryant, a retelling of Jane Austen’s classic novel Sense and Sensibility, is discounted today! Grab the $0.99 Kindle version for some lovely summer reading. 🙂
Emmeline by Sarah Holman: Christmas in July Sale!Uncategorized
The ebook version of Emmeline by Sarah Holman is discounted today!
If you haven’t read this retelling of Jane Austen’s classic novel Emma, set in the 1930s, you can pick up a Kindle copy for only $0.99!
Watch for more Vintage Jane Austen sales this month as part of the Christmas in July blog hop.
You can also enter a giveaway for a prize pack including an audiobook version of Emmeline!
Valentine’s Week Ebook Sale: Vintage Jane AustenAnnouncements, Sales
A Kindle Countdown sale for the Vintage Jane Austen books begins today and runs through February 16!
If you’ve been wanting to read these 1930s-era retellings of Jane Austen’s classic novels, now is a great time to pick up ebook copies!
(The prices will slowly go back up toward their usual price, so jump on it now!)
- Emmeline by Sarah Holman (Emma)
- Suit and Suitability by Kelsey Bryant (Sense and Sensibility)
- Bellevere House by Sarah Scheele (Mansfield Park)
- Perception by Emily Ann Benedict (Persuasion)
- Presumption and Partiality by Rebekah Jones (Pride and Prejudice)
- Second Impressions (bonus short stories) edited by Hannah Scheele
Presumption & Partiality: Now Available!Announcements, Paperbacks, Presumption and Partiality
The Vintage Jane Austen retelling of Pride and Prejudice is now available in ebook and paperback!
Presumption and Partiality
by Rebekah Jones
A retelling of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice
Among the cotton fields and farmland of Gilbert, Arizona in the early years of the Great Depression, Mr. and Mrs. Bailey live a simple, but happy life with their five daughters on a cotton farm. When the wealthy Richard Buchanan moves to town, bringing his family, a friend, and a desire to learn about cotton, Matilda Bailey is convinced that he is the perfect candidate to marry her eldest daughter, Alice.
Richard is cheerful, friendly, and likable. His friend Sidney Dennison doesn’t make such a good impression. Eloise Bailey decides he’s arrogant and self-conceited, but when Raymond Wolfe comes to town, accusing Sidney of dishonorable and treacherous conduct, Eloise is angered at the injustice of the situation.
When the Buchanan household leaves town, Alice must turn to the Lord and face, perhaps, her most difficult test in trust, while Eloise takes a trip to visit her friend and may well discover a web of deceit that she doesn’t really want to believe exists.
Now available in e-book and paperback!
Links: Amazon: Paperback • Amazon: Kindle • Goodreads
Vintage Jane Austen Blog Event WrapupUncategorized
It’s the last day of the Vintage Jane Austen Blog Event! We hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as we have. If you missed the previous days, you can find them all linked here.
Check out the final posts:
- Review of Suit and Suitability – With a Joyful Noise
- Series Spotlight – Liv K. Fisher
- Review of Second Impressions – Kaylee’s Kind Of Writes
- Review of Perception – She Hearts Fiction
- Interview with Sarah Holman – Rebekah Ashleigh
- Series Spotlight – Reveries Reviews
- Review of Suit and Suitability – Faith Blum
- Interview with Sarah Holman – Kaylee’s Kind Of Writes
- Interview with Hannah Scheele – Peculiar on Purpose
- Review of Bellevere House – Seasons of Humility
Did you miss them before? Check out these other interviews!
- Interview with Sarah Holman, Author of Emmeline
- Interview with Kelsey Bryant, Author of Suit and Suitability
- Interview with Sarah Scheele, Author of Bellevere House
- Interview with Emily Ann Benedict, Author of Perception
- Interview with Rebekah Jones, Author of Presumption and Partiality
- Interview with Hannah Scheele, Cover Designer of the Vintage Jane Austen, and Editor of Second Impressions
- Interview with Deborah O’Carroll, Web Designer for the Vintage Jane Austen
- Meet the Authors of Second Impressions
Enter to win HERE.
Find the VJA books on Amazon here and here and add to your Goodreads here
Don’t forget that Presumption and Partiality by Rebekah Jones (retelling of Pride and Prejudice, in 1930s Arizona) will be releasing soon!
You can sign up for updates on the series so you’ll be appraised of its release, below.
Thanks for reading and coming along with us on the Vintage Jane Austen Blog Event!