It’s the last day of the Vintage Jane Austen Blog Event! We hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as we have. If you missed the previous days, you can find them all linked here.
Check out the final posts:
- Review of Suit and Suitability – With a Joyful Noise
- Series Spotlight – Liv K. Fisher
- Review of Second Impressions – Kaylee’s Kind Of Writes
- Review of Perception – She Hearts Fiction
- Interview with Sarah Holman – Rebekah Ashleigh
- Series Spotlight – Reveries Reviews
- Review of Suit and Suitability – Faith Blum
- Interview with Sarah Holman – Kaylee’s Kind Of Writes
- Interview with Hannah Scheele – Peculiar on Purpose
- Review of Bellevere House – Seasons of Humility
Did you miss them before? Check out these other interviews!
- Interview with Sarah Holman, Author of Emmeline
- Interview with Kelsey Bryant, Author of Suit and Suitability
- Interview with Sarah Scheele, Author of Bellevere House
- Interview with Emily Ann Benedict, Author of Perception
- Interview with Rebekah Jones, Author of Presumption and Partiality
- Interview with Hannah Scheele, Cover Designer of the Vintage Jane Austen, and Editor of Second Impressions
- Interview with Deborah O’Carroll, Web Designer for the Vintage Jane Austen
- Meet the Authors of Second Impressions
Enter to win HERE.
Don’t forget that Presumption and Partiality by Rebekah Jones (retelling of Pride and Prejudice, in 1930s Arizona) will be releasing soon!
You can sign up for updates on the series so you’ll be appraised of its release, below.
Thanks for reading and coming along with us on the Vintage Jane Austen Blog Event!