Check out the latest posts in the Vintage Jane Austen Blog Event:
- Interview with Kelsey Bryant – J. Grace Pennington
- Review of Perception – Kaylee’s Kind Of Writes
- Review and Interview of Perception – Purely by Faith Reviews
- Review of Second Impressions – The Page Dreamer
- Series Spotlight – Finding the True Fairytale
- Interview and Review Suit and Suitability – Once Upon the Ordinary
- Review of Suit and Suitability – Kaylee’s Kind Of Writes
- Review of Perception – A Brighter Destiny
- Series Spotlight – God’s Peculiar Treasure
- Review of Second Impressions and Suit and Suitability – Ordinary Girl, Extraordinary Father
- Interview with Rebekah Jones – Kaylee’s Kind Of Writes
- Series Spotlight – Christian Bookshelf Reviews
Curious to know more about the 1930s research for the Vintage Jane Austen series? Read Kelsey Bryant’s posts about discovering this time period.
Stage and Screen: 1935 (a post by Kelsey Bryant)
Canton, Ohio, 1935 (about the town in Kelsey Bryant’s Suit and Suitability during the 30s, and the author’s visit there in modern times, complete with photos)
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a $25 Amazon gift Card.
Enter to win HERE.